San Antonio Digital Debt Collection Agency
Debt collection in San Antonio
San Antonio’s sustaining industries include healthcare, bioscience, information technology and cybersecurity. TrueAccord is the collection agency of choice for San Antonio companies due to our collections experience for high tech companies. We lead the collections industry with our digital-first, customer experience-driven approach to collections. We’ve collected tens of millions in just seven years, and that number continues to grow with major partners like LendUp and Upwork!
Working with partners of that scale requires in-depth knowledge of their business needs and of their customer’s needs. Our experience along with our collection of industry experts means that we are uniquely equipped to handle San Antonio’s collections needs.
What TrueAccord can do for you
We collect an average of 26% better than traditional call-based collections agencies!
While our competitors struggle to send thousands of emails, we successfully deliver every month.
The future of debt collection
- Our digital-first collections strategy is driven by Heartbeat, our artificial intelligence program that uses machine learning and hard-coded legal compliance to communicate with customers.
- A fully personalized, automated experience means that 95% of customers complete payment without directly engaging with an agent, limiting the variability of phone calls and guaranteeing easy resolution for debts of any age.
- Not relying on a traditional call to collect strategy also means that we continue to collect after other agencies have gone home.
- More than 20% of customers engage with our emails outside of business hours for traditional agencies.
- By challenging the industry standard, we are bringing the collections industry into the digital age and making it easier to pay off accounts.
We understand that the collections industry has a bit of a branding issue. The term “debt collector” conjures up ideas of non-stop phone calls, large payments, lawsuits—things that people dread. We’re reinventing the collections experience through empathy; we want to give customers control of their finances.
When customers have a better collections experience with your company, they can help to shift the stigma associated with debt. We’ve seen this in action, and our Google Reviews show that consumers prefer our way of collecting. Ultimately, we collect better because we build trust between your brand and your customers, and with over 16 million emails sent per month, we’re reaching more people than ever.