San Diego Digital Debt Collection Agency
Debt collection in San Diego
San Diego has been called “the birthplace of California” and is now seeing a barrage of startup activity in the tech scene. In recent months, two tech startups earned billion-dollar valuations, making them the first software “unicorns” spotted locally in decades. Seismic won the title in late December 2018, while TuSimple—only 4 years old—reached unicorn status in Feb of 2019.
TrueAccord is deeply embedded within the Silicon Valley and software industry ecosystem, so we know what it takes to develop cutting edge technology. We also have over fifty years of financial industry expertise on our leadership team alone and are equipped to handle any size collections portfolio. We’ve collected tens of millions in just seven years, and that number continues to grow.
TrueAccord’s immersion in FinTech allows us to bridge the complex world of collections compliance with the fast-paced growth that is synonymous with technology.
What TrueAccord can do for you
We collect an average of 26% better than traditional call-based collections agencies!
While our competitors struggle to send thousands of emails, we successfully deliver millions of emails every month.
The future of debt collection
- Our digital-first collections strategy is driven by Heartbeat, our artificial intelligence program that uses machine learning and hard-coded legal compliance to communicate with customers.
- A fully personalized, automated experience means that 95% of customers complete payment without directly engaging with an agent, limiting the variability of phone calls and guaranteeing easy resolution for debts of any age.
- Not relying on a traditional call to collect strategy also means that we continue to collect after other agencies have gone home.
- More than 20% of customers engage with our emails outside of business hours for traditional agencies.
- By challenging the industry standard, we are bringing the collections industry into the digital age and making it easier to pay off accounts.
We understand that the collections industry has a bit of a branding issue. The term “debt collector” conjures up ideas of non-stop phone calls, large payments, lawsuits—things that people dread. We’re reinventing collections through technology; we want to give customers control of their debt collection experience.
When customers have a better collections experience with your company, the stigma associated with debt begins to shift. We’ve seen this in action, and our Google Reviews show that consumers prefer our way of collecting. Ultimately, our model collects better because with empathy, we maintain the trust you built between your brand and your customers.